Innovative Homecare Solutions, Inc. is looking for caring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) like you to join our Innovative Team.
HURRY! We have shifts available daily for our Highland Park area! Apply immediately before shifts run out!
If you are passionate about providing seniors with dignified, respectful care, then you may have what it takes to become an Innovative CNA. Apply Now!
Our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities include, but not limited to are:
- Assisting with client’s personal hygiene, grooming, and comfort needs.
- Assisting with ambulation, transfers, and range of motion exercises.
- Observing and reporting changes in the clients mental, physical and emotional condition to Nurse Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Performing care and delegated tasks as directed by the nursing plan of care and/or supervisor as permitted by policies and procedures of the facility and allowed under state law/regulation.
Our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Must be a certified nurse assistant with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have empathy and compassion
- Ability to follow set rules and protocol
- Flexible time – can work any shift
- CPR Certified
- Must pass Drug Screening
- *Valid Driver’s license and current auto insurance
Successful applicants are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Retirement benefit or IRA
♦ Referrals are welcome! You will get referral fees.
For more information contact our staffing recruiter +1-630-225-0100
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Homemaker, Quality Care, Day Shift – Facility, On-Site Staffing